Nintendo Switch and xBox on Prime Day at a great price
Anyone currently looking for a new gaming console can hope to get their hands on a Nintendo Switch, PS5 or Xbox and accessories at an especially low price on the second Prime Day 2022. Here you can find out how to spot these deals and what to look for when making a purchase.
WAs in previous years, the demand for consoles will once again increase at Amazon’s next online shopping event. It can be assumed that in Prime Day 2022 The Nintendo Switch, PS5 or Xbox plus bundles of games and interesting accessories will be cheaper. In order to discover a particularly good offer, you must, however, deal with the respective prices in advance. Here you will find the best consoles and bundles so that you can compare later on Prime Day which the discount is a real bargain. As always, the world of event deals is only open to Amazon Prime subscribers.
Prime Day: The most important discounts on gaming consoles:
Xbox Series S * for 259 Instead of €299.99 (-13%)
- Nintendo Switch console * for 279 Instead of 329 euros (-15th%)
Prime Day: Nintendo Switch is especially popular
If you already have a switch, you can check out the Nintendo title that controls motion Ring Fit Adventures * During Prime Day at a slightly reduced price of €59.99 Bonus Kit includes Ring-Con and leg strap required for play. Another popular group is this Nintendo Switch Collection *which is currently for 39.99 instead of 49.99 euros Owns.
Tip: If you enjoy playing multiplayer, look for additional Prime Day players as well controllers * Such as Steering wheels, protective covers and charging stations * Reasonable price – accessory sets can also be significantly reduced.
Prime Day: Nintendo Switch games are on sale
Some Nintendo Switch games are currently being discounted on Amazon Prime Day. Notable features include New Pokémon Snap* for €29.99. Pokemon Sword for the Nintendo Switch* and Monster Hunter Rise* has also been significantly reduced.
Prime Day FIFA Deals: Up to 47% off
Compare Prime Day prices: XBox might be cheaper too
Xbox is still in high demand as well. XBox Series S *, the new, small but powerful version of XBox is now on sale 259 instead of 299.99 euros. Even in a bundle with a game like “FIFA 23” or Game Pass, it’s still inexpensive.
Prime Day: More Xbox Games at a Massive Discount
In addition to FIFA 22, many other games for the Xbox One platform are heavily discounted on Amazon Prime Day, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla* or the GTA trilogy. Some also allow free Xbox Series X upgrades.
Prime Day: Turn your PC into a console
If the storage space * and graphics card * of your home computer allows it, it can also be used for gaming. With the right accessories, the fun can be increased even more. Roccat products are increasingly popular within the community – and all the better than being offered at great discounts on Prime Day.
Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse *: High resolution with owl eye sensor and LED lighting for 35 instead of the last 79.99 euros – you can save 56 percent.
Rokat Pyro Keyboard*: Mechanical keyboard made of brushed aluminum at €84.30 instead of €99.99 – you save 16 percent.
Prime Day: The Sims 4 heavily discounted
The popular simulation game The Sims 4 and several expansion packs such as The Sims 4 – To Uni* or The Sims 4 – Island Life* are partially available at up to 55 percent off Prime Day. Of course, before you can play the expansions, you need the full version* for currently €19.99.
The Sims 4 – University * for 14.99 instead of 33.61 (55% saved)
The Sims 4 – Island Living * for 17.33 instead of 33.61 (48% saved)
Prime Day Deals: Find out about gaming deals – how they work
So that you can find gaming deals on Prime Day that are also real deals, we’ve put together some tips for you here:
- Compare prices with comparison sites like Idealo.de (eg WELT.de belongs to Axel Springer SE) – this way you can see if Amazon really offers the best deal
- Don’t just rely on the discount on Amazon – this refers to the manufacturer’s recommended retail price and doesn’t make much sense, especially when it comes to technology
- Find the cheapest packages that already include your favorite games and needed accessories
- Watch the price development over the course of several days
- Don’t access lightning offers unless you’re absolutely sure – deals with time pressure often lead to bad buys
- If you’re not a Prime customer yet, you can test Amazon’s 30-day membership for free – that’s the only way to take advantage of exclusive Prime Day discounts
- Thanks to the membership, some offers can also be searched for in advance, so it makes sense to finish them a few days before Prime Day
* This text contains affiliate links. This means: if you make a purchase using the links marked with an asterisk, WELT will receive a small commission. This does not affect the reports. You can find our standards for transparency and journalistic independence at axelspringer.de/independence.