Duchess Meghan + Prince Harry: Is this the real reason for your Netflix documentary?

It’s a surprising move: Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry have been escorting cameras to the Netflix streaming service for months. But how does that fit with their desire for privacy? Apparently, the decision could be related to the fear of tackling different mediums of their lives.

When they left royal duties in 2020, it was also out of a desire to fly under the radar as a future married couple and young family. Two years later and some exciting interviews afterwards, Duchess Meghan, 41, and Prince Harry, 38, came up with the idea. However, the Sussex family wants to decide for themselves how they are portrayed in public. Apparently, this also includes a documentary about her life, which is currently being produced by the streaming service. However, royal watchers now suspect that the deal with Netflix was a strategic attempt to prevent their story from being exploited by others.

Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry: Will the documentary deal save them from the “crown” disaster?

The film revolves around the series “The Crown”, which has been a thorn in the side of the royal family since the beginning. Above all, the presentation of the story of Princess Diana, 36, and her daughters Prince William, 40, and Harry sparked growing concern. With the new season, the two kings’ life paths will also likely be in focus. A scenario that will haunt the siblings at night.

But for Sussex, there may be a glimmer of hope on the horizon. In September 2020, the couple signed a multi-million dollar deal with Netflix. The deal with her company Archewell Productions includes producing documentaries, documentary series, feature films, script shows and children’s programming – and could also be a loophole for the couple to avoid an unexpected performance in The Crown suspected British journalist Jonathan Sacredotti.

“I wonder if one of the reasons Prince Harry and Meghan haven’t taken a firm stand on Netflix by refusing to do their series is that this kind of approach in ‘The Crown’ hasn’t changed,” Sacerdoti speculates with “Express,” proving his thesis: “I wonder if it’s possible be the kind of arranged deals they’ve had–whether spoken or unspoken–that they are largely left alone in The Crown, when they give their version of their story.”

Sussex conveys an impression of self-determination

From the outside, the Sussex family’s agreement to document their daily lives seems very independent at first. “It’s nice to be able to trust someone in our story,” Meghan recently confirmed in an interview with Variety.

But the impression of harm reduction is appropriate. As things stand, King Charles’s son, 73, and his wife will have to worry somewhat that the series about the royal family will test their difficult role within the royal structure.

The makers of “The Crown” already have an eye on the ending

Since then, Peter Morgan, creator of “The Crown,” has confirmed that the series will end in season six and will cover events only until the early 2000s. However, Sussex may have decided to block further developments. A stroke of luck for the live streaming service. “I certainly don’t think it would be desirable to describe the recent events of Meghan and Harry in The Crown,” Sacardotti said. “I know the producers said they weren’t interested in going just yet, but maybe that’s why they’re so keen on this Netflix series. They could complete the extra piece of the puzzle they are in [Harry und Meghan, Anmerkung der Redaktion] They tell their story.”

Meanwhile, Royal fans are eagerly awaiting the fifth season of the award-winning fantasy re-appraisal of the history of the House of Windsor. This will define the events of the 1990s, including a particularly memorable year. “1992 is not the year to which I shall return with unblemished joy. It has turned out to be a ‘horrible year’,” Queen Elizabeth, 96, said in her November 24 address. 1992 at a state lunch for Ruby’s wedding anniversary, which was relatively sentimental for her circumstances.

She didn’t exaggerate: a short while ago, a catastrophic fire at Windsor Castle destroyed more than a hundred rooms. Three of their children were on the verge of divorce: the heir to the throne at the time and his wife Diana went their separate ways after the so-called “Camilla Gate”. Charles’ relationship with his current wife, Queen Camilla, 75, has become one of the biggest scandals in the royal family. Prince Andrew, 62, and Sarah Ferguson, 63, had already announced the failure of their marriage in March, and Princess Anne, 72, after 19 years together, penned the marriage line to then-husband Mark Phillips, 74, and he already said a few months later. “Yes” to Captain Timothy Lawrence, 67.

How safe are Meghan and Harry?

It is still doubtful whether these sensational stories from the lives of members of the royal family will in fact indicate the final conclusion of “The Crown”. Materials for other seasons were made abundantly available by Windsor in the following years. A tempting choice for TV makers, no doubt. Harry and Meghan may have already acted with prudent insight with their decision to document their lives for some time. It remains to be seen if this move will fail the creators of “The Crown” in terms of their roles in another sequel.

Source used: express.co.uk

Mom
expensive

Leave a Comment