This guide will show you all three ways to get Meltan in 2022.
- private search
- Miracle Box
- event missions
1. Meltan Special Research in Pokémon GO
The special quest “More on Meltan” in “Pokémon GO” is automatically obtained upon completion of the “Quest to begin”, which is the first quest line you get in the game.
“More About Meltan” consists of a total of nine steps. In the eighth step we guarantee that you will come across a copy of the pocket monster. These are the tasks you have to do in this context:
The first step:
- Spin five PokéStops or gyms: 500 experience points (XP)
- Catch ten Pokemon: 500 XP
- Send five Pokemon: 500 XP
- Rewards: 1,000 Stardust, 10 Poké Balls, and Incubator
The second step:
- Win 2 candy by walking with your friend: 1,000 XP
- Ten Great Throws: 1,000 XP
- Three eggs hatched: 1,000 XP
- Rewards: 2,000 Stardust, 2 Lucky Eggs, and Instant TM
- Catch the same: 1500 XP
- Win 2 Arena Battles: 1,500 XP
- Fight in 2 raids: 1500 XP
- Rewards: 10 Super Balls, 3 Smoke Items, and 3 Revive Sticks
The fourth step:
- Catch five Pokemon of Steel: 2000 XP
- Catch five electric-type Pokemon: 2000 XP
- Win five candy walking with a friend: 2000 XP
- Rewards: 4,000 stardust, five cranberries, and five rare candies
- Evolve a Slime: 2500 XP
- Catch five Snailmag or Gulpuck: 2500 XP
- Land 20 Great Throws: 2500 XP
- Rewards: 5000 Stardust, 20 Super Balls, 5 Lure Modules
- Magnetic coil evolution: 3000 XP
- Catch five howls: 3000 points
- Fight in ten raids: 3000 XP
- Rewards: Silver Pinnap Berry, Metal Coat, and Ten Super Balls
- Shock Evolution: 3500 XP
- Catch Tragosso: 3500 XP
- Scyther Evolution: 3500 XP
- Rewards: Ten Hyper Balls, charged TM, and three Premium Raid tickets
- Catch two Amunetas or Kabuto: 4000 experience points
- Catch two Liliep or Anorith: 4000 XP
- Catch Aerodactyl: 4000 XP
- Rewards: 8000 stardust, 1 piece star, and 2 miles
The ninth step:
- Meltan Catch: 4500 XP
- Meltan Catch: 4500 XP
- Meltan Catch: 4500 XP
- Rewards: 9000 XP, Super Incubator, 5 Meltan Candy
2. Miracle Box in Pokémon GO
The Miracle Box It is a special item in “Pokémon GO” that can be activated every four days to start a confrontation with Meltan. It provides the only opportunity to catch a monster on a regular basis, which is very important, especially when looking for a brilliant alternative.
Get the Miracle Box in Pokémon GO
Connect Pokémon GO to Let’s Go Eevee / Pikachu
To link Pokémon GO to Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee/Pikachu, follow these steps in Pokémon GO:
- Open the menu by clicking on the Poké Ball icon.
- Open Settings at the top right.
- Select the “Nintendo Switch” option.
- Select the “Connect to Nintendo Switch” option. Bluetooth must be activated for this.
Once you’re done, follow these steps on “Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee/Pikachu”:
- I open settings.
- Select the “Connect to Pokémon GO” option.
- Answer all questions with a “yes”.
Once you get rid of this obstacle, you have to move a monster from “Pokémon GO”. There you will see a toggle icon in the upper right corner of the box.
- Select the switch.
- Select a Pokémon to transfer. Warning: These cannot be returned.
- Confirm the transfer.
Then go to GO Park in “Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee / Pikachu”:
- Talk to the person at the left table.
- Select “Pokemon Transfer”.
- Choose a garden with enough space.
- Everything confirmed.
You must then get the Miracle Box in Pokémon GO. Activate it like a smoke element to attract Meltan. The Miracle Chest can only be activated again after three days and another Pokémon has been transferred.
Connect Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME
HOME will prompt you to sign in with your Nintendo account anyway. If you don’t have an account yet, the app will guide you through the registration process. In “Pokémon GO” you do the following:
- Go to settings.
- Select the “Pokémon HOME” option.
- Follow the instructions to connect.
Once this is done, go back to the ‘Pokémon HOME’ settings in GO where you should now find and select the ‘Transfer Pokémon’ option.
Follow the instructions and select the monster you want to send – again, it can never return to ‘GO’. Confirm the transfer at “HOME” and you will receive a Wunderbox.
The same mechanics apply here as before: there is a cool-down period and you also have to transfer another Pokemon to use the chest again. This works with both the Phone app and the Switch app. You will also receive a Meltan Evolution Melmetal as a secret gift in your first transformation.
3. Meltan event missions in Pokémon GO
- Bissaflor (exchange)
- Chargard (exchange)
- Turtok (exchange)
- Relaxo (Catch)
- LetterKing (Catch)
- Dragonite (hunting)
The TCG junction event also reduces the fuzzy chest lag.