Grimm’s Prize: Bjarne Madl, Joko Winterscheidt and Corona Doku Clarify!
Essen / NRW – Show contest by artist Goku Winterscheidt (43), a report on intensive care patients for corona and a thriller film with Bjarne Middel (54) won the prestigious Grimm Award.
On Tuesday in Essen, the Grimme jury announced a total of 19 awards and honors for this year.
About the ProSieben Format Award “Who Steals the Show?” Grimme manager Frauke Gerlach (58) said: “Joko Winterscheidt is giving up control. That’s what makes it exciting.”
In the show, candidates can take on the role of a test master.
“Will I be a grandmother?” – “will you be!” Carmen Jess is just over the moon after the baby news
And the honored report “Charité Intensive: Station 43” (RBB) on the Corona winter 2020/21 in the intensive care unit in Berlin had an entirely different relationship to the epidemic.
The statement said that the “Charité Intensive” program maintains a part of daily life in the hospital during the pandemic, which does not occur every day at all. And by the way, he tells the stories of real heroes. ”
Bjarne Mädel really cleans!
Actor and director Bjarne Mädel, 54, has received two Grimme Awards.
His brilliant film “Sörensen hat Angst” about a commissioner in the Frisian provinces focuses on the protagonist’s anxiety disorder – right down to the action of the camera.
“If you have an anxiety disorder, the reaction always comes: Don’t be so rude,” Mädel said on Tuesday in Essen.
Sarah Engels filmed an illegal procedure in Mallorca: “Biggest mistake!”
Mädel won her second Grimme Award in 2022 for the drama “Delivered” about a package delivery worker who premieres and then loses his job.
The Grimme Awards will be presented in a grand ceremony on August 26 at the Marl Theater.
They are considered the most famous trophy in Germany for TV quality.
All the contenders for the 2022 Grimme Prize
- “The Ibiza Affair” (W & B Television / Epo-Film for Sky Germany)
- “Delivered” (TV60 movie production for BR/Arte)
- “Polizeiruf 110 – Sabine” (NDR fictional film)
- “Sörensen is afraid” (film production by Claussen + Putz for NDR)
- Tina Mobile (X Films Creative Pool for rbb)
Information and culture competition:
- “Charitéensive: Station 43” (DOCDAYS Productions for rbb)
- Hanau – one night and its outcome (HR)
- “Oeconomia” (Petrolio Film for ZDF/3sat)
- “Black Eagles” (Broadview Pictures for Amazon Prime Video/ZDF)
- Catherine Eggendorf (for her reports on the situation of women and girls in Afghanistan (ZDF))
- “Chez Krömer | Guest: Torsten Sträter” (probono.tv for rbb)
- “Friday Night Jews” (WDR’s Turbo Culture)
- “Who’s stealing the show?” (Florida TV for ProSieben)
Children and Youth Competition:
- Seahorses (Film Academy Baden-Württemberg for MDR)
- “Frank and Honest” (SR/funk)
- Petra Buberg and Kristen Rotten (for the conceptualization and execution of the documentary series “Umm Umm?! We’re Talking Now!” (HR))
Competitive Marl Group:
- “The Mopes” (Warner’s UFA TV comedy fiction)
Competition Student Jury:
- Una Primavera (Produced by Johannes Schubert)
DVV Special Honor:
Cover Photo: Editing: / Henning Kaiser / dpa / Carl Gierstorfer / DOCDAYS / rbb / dpa / Felix Hörhager / dpa