Just got into the nappy, now a wheelie on the back wheel. “Why would you allow your child to do such a dangerous sport?” Motocross dads hear the question all the time. Sure, injuries can happen – but other sports can also happen.
Beauty motocross for kids: Children have to move around a lot and train their motor skills, posture and concentration. But how and where to start?
Motorcycle courses for kids
06179 Twitchenthal / MSC Twitchenthal E. Fifth
08132 Muelsen / MSC THURM
14532 Stahnsdorf / MCC Schenkenhorst
15517 Fürstenwalde / MC Fürstenwalde e. Fifth
18442 Steinhagen / MSC Nordvorpommern e. V. Steinhagen Offroad website
19086 Blit / PSV Schwerin
19288 Ludwigslust / M.C. Ludwigslust e. Fifth
16845 Dritz / MC Dritz E. Fifth
23824 Tensfeld / MCE Tensfeld e. Fifth
23843 Bad Oldesloe / AMC Stormarn
29416 Salzwedel / MSV Steinitz
29633 Münster / MSC Münster
36205 Suntra / MSC Waldkabel-Britau
36433 Gompelstadt MC Morgrond E. V. IN ADAC
37181 Hardegsen Electric Ride Park Hardegsen
57234 Wilnsdorf / MSC Oberes Weisstal eV
64850 Schaafheim / MSCW Schaafheim
65558 Kaltholhausen / Motocross Country
67227 Frankenthal / AMC Frankenthal e. Fifth
72762 Reutlingen / First Cycling and Motorsport Club Reutlingen e. Fifth
88450 Berkheim / MSC Berkheim
94259 Kirchberg im Wald / MX School Bavaria
Kids MX Enrico School # 239
Minibike Team Travering
Registered Association ADAC Lower Saxony / Saxony-Anhalt
MX Kids Club – Kids Tour
ADAC MX Academy and Tasting Courses
Motocross courses for kids
“The first demo lesson is about giving kids a feel for the bike and everything that goes around it,” Ballerstädt explains. “It’s all new to them. They wear a helmet, they wear a chest plate, heavy boots on their feet and then the rattling of the little two-stroke machines.” Parents should not underestimate how tired this child is, even if he is only doing the first laps in the meadow.
If the baby’s heart is beating fast, then often successes can be noticed quickly. With the guidance of the coach, you avoid making mistakes in your driving style; This also means more safety and stability on the bike. The general rule is: lead, lead, lead – this is the best practice.
As part of children’s training, clubs provide a good platform to exchange ideas with other parents and join exercise groups. Then the first races can come.
This is how you start
• The relish course is no birthday surprise. The child must be willing to drive. Even beginner courses require the full focus of your child.
• The fun comes first. Motocross is a great sport, but very ambitious parents don’t help. Does your child want to drive? good! Is your child afraid? Tasting courses are also there for that – to make it easier.
• Let the professionals do it. Parents should not interfere with the coach. It is better to be calm and wait at the edge of the track. This helps the child more.
• Invest time. Without parental support, children cannot play sports. Not only do they have to be driven to the track, but they also need to be taken care of on site.
• Protective equipment is mandatory. The risk of infection can be reduced by using appropriate protective equipment. Tip: Buy used kids motocross gear online and resell it later. Always buy new helmets.
• How old should my child be? Most clubs offer tasting courses from the age of six.